Thursday, October 9, 2008

Coming to you live, via osmosis

Just an update here.

Holly and I are doing well. Holly is babysitting and I am working at Time Warner doing sales, of course.
Yesterday was a red letter day for me at work. I broke the record for most voice mail signups in one day and the last call I made was what we call a "triple play", which means the customer signed up for all three of our services; digital cable, high-speed online, and digital phone. All in all today, with my hourly wage and my commission, I made $30/hr. None-too-shabby.

We are on track to be getting our own place as soon as we can afford it, which is to say, not soon enough. Not that we aren't grateful to Holly's parents for putting us up until we get our own place, but we really need our own place, with room to play and room to grow, as a family.
No, don't get your hopes up just yet. I think we're aiming for next year to start a family. I myself am very excited about this prospect. I would love to have a mini-bub(ette) running around. I know Holly would be an excellent mother to our children, and hopefully things just start falling into place here soon enough so that we can plan for a family within the next two years.

It's an exciting time for the H & E Express.

Sorry we never update. It just really slips our minds...err'day, 'ya know? But we will try to be more diligent regarding our blog and we will renew our dedication to you.....our fans.

With love,

Air-ick and Holliver

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound loverly...Holliver would be a WONDERFUL momther...how can updating your blog skip your every single day?....EVERY SINGLE DAY?????? whatev....WHATEV...not that I'm bitter...miss you both...there are lots of jobs out here when the time is right...lots of cousins...great pools...no weather stress....great neighborhoods....the other Bowmans would follow perhaps?...did I say NO weather stress?...just loverly stars and palm trees....come on out....Joshua Tree for sleep overs, the beach for picnics, the mountains for whatever we want to do in the mountains..oh! for snow fights!!!! when you need snow...we have it all....we even have Mexico, for when you need sewage....

Anonymous said...

welcome back! i almost had a heart attack (in a good way) when i saw your new post!

Deb, you are NOT allowed to say things like, "the other Bowmans would follow perhaps."

The Katzbox said...

What if the other Bowmans brought Nancy and Per with them? We could all be one big happy family! Think of the possibilities!!! Two Grammies on the beach, in the desert, in the mountains, each holding a twin! Ahhhhh

Eli Bowman said...

HERP GAH MAH NEWT!~~~!!!