Sunday, March 29, 2009

A note

Holly is the best wife in the world. She loves me more than I love her, which is hard to believe. I keep thinking, "She chose me." All I did was act like myself around her, and she fell in love. We fell in love very quickly.
I was at St. Anne's hospital with a condition and she stayed the night with me. While we were just sitting there, in the dark as I tried to go to sleep, she said, "Eric, how long do you think it takes to fall in love with someone?"
Long story short, that night I told her I was in love with her, and she returned it.
The rest is history, friends!
She likes to sleep on the couch, but she sleeps in the bed too and when she does I get such good nights aleep.
It's incredible to feel this way about someone. I have never been in this kind of love before, or in this kind of relationship. We both give, and we both take. We listen to each other...most of the time, and we have been fighting less and less lately.
It's a good time to be married to my Holly.

btw, I love texting on my new phone so if you want to, check a couple of entries ago for my contact info. I'd also love to start writing a penpal, so if you people have any friends out of Ohio who happen to be musicians, or play Xbox 360, or if you know they have something in common with me, have them send me a letter. I prefer it to be someone I don't know, but I remember having penpals before, and it's so great to get a letter from them in the mail box, no the "inbox" on email.

So, I love my wife. Take THAT, Universe! You cannot stop Eric.

OK, goodnight err'one.

-Eric


*EDIT*
I turned on comment approval, so if you don't see your comment right away, it's because I haven't gotten to it yet. Be patient, friend.

4 comments:

The Katzbox said...

What a great post!!!! This is fantastic, Eric. Very wonderful. Not just wonderful...very wonderful.

I can't wait for you two to come out and visit with us. We'll have fun. You can love each other out here just as much as you love each other out there. :)

Eli Bowman said...

Flossy nossi

The Katzbox said...

that would be a good name for dental string....Eli...always the business man...

Jette said...

Isn't it wonderful to have someone that you can go to for whatever reason?! Congratulations on finding that "One" special person.

With all the love in my heart <3